Saturday, June 16, 2012

Roommate

12am, my roommate left me alone because she is going to start her internship in Penang. She is so adorable~ Before she left, she gave me a gift (purse) as my pre-graduation gift and asked me not to cry ya.. Photobucket

 I'm glad that be able to be her roommate for 2 years. Although we are from different background, as she was from UTMKL (diploma) while I entered using STPM's result, different course of study, different religions, we are still able to live together in harmonies with helping and take care each others all the time. This is my final year final sem in UTM, we might have few chances or might not meet again in future, but I will always remember that in my uni life there was a girl that always support me in behind. Hereby, I wish her for everything goes well and stay healthy.


Photobucket   Be glad and thankful to everything I have. Thank you !!   Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment